Staff-level positions within IRI
Growing the IRI STEMM Team - All About Who We Are Inviting Aboard
[Note! This page is under development and revisions are coming shortly!]
Our Staff is a unitary family of experts from novices to emeritus masters. Everyone has an expertise and a specialty that is in him or her to develop, to flourish, to share. Thus we have one Team, spanning from specialist scientists and technologists to staff members who are focused upon operations and making certain that everything runs smoothly, ethically, harmoniously - and profitably. We operate as a Family with Many Talents and Many Responsibilities.
These are the types of people we are seeking Today. Detailed descriptions are available and will be given to serious inquiries. This list also includes positions for our close affiliate, TETRAD Institute, separate entity, a non-profit institution devoted to basic and fundamental research in the sciences. There are opportunities for some persons, some positions, that may span working for and within both organizations, IRI and TI.
- Business Development - funds growth and partnerships with individuals, companies, and public agencies, and including contract/grant/proposal development (with attention to public and private agencies and corporations)
- Marketing and Sales - focus today upon MedAtrium and Eyrie
- Molecular Biology - focus upon working with ROSETTA and related tools
- Virology - focus upon structural studies and molecular dynamics of SARS-CoV-2
- Information Technology - server-farm management, database administration, GUI and front-end applications; note that software engineering and specific programming tasks are focused upon the other areas indicated here and all software engineering proceeds using XP, AGILE, SCRUM and similar project management methods
- Medical Information Systems - focus upon interfaces with Epic, Cerner, and other patient/institutional subsystems and resources
- Epidemiology - focus on epidemiological and related contact tracing and tracking
- Grants and Contracts Management - focus on opportunities with industry, private foundations, and public agencies
- Subcontractor and Partner Management - focus on MedAtrium tasks (fabrication, customization, equipment-outfitting, installation, and support functions)
- Administration - focus on coordination, scheduling, and communications with contractors, partners, and third-party task-providers including in accounting, financial planning, sales, and software development
- Information Sciences - focus upon machine intelligence and learning for Eyrie and MedAtrium in particular, including new application development that incorporates Geospatial Analysis and Intelligence
- Molecular Biology and Computing - focus upon ROSETTA and also programming and applications work with SUMMIT and other supercomputer resources, particular re: VESID and SARS-CoV-2
- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry - focus upon topological and geometrical dynamics modeling, inverse methods and non-linear dynamics, all pertinent to VESID ands related applications
- Medical Technology, Instrumentation, Assays, Analytics - opportunities with RTR-PCR, SIMOA, backgrounds in LC and GC and MS instrumentation beneficial. This is for operations and training with MedAtrium.
- Clinical Medicine - Nursing and Phlebotomy skills, combined with patient interaction. Multilingual capabilities and multi-cultural / international experience is highly desirable.
- Graphics and Media Development - all types of 2D and 3D graphics including animation, audio, and video design and production.
Read about all the IRI opportunities here.